By appointment only
Cemetery & Chapel Hours
8:00 a.m. – Sunset
Sunset today is at 7:59 PM
St. Mary Magdalene Catholic Cemetery in Bolinas was originally known as the Briones Graveyard, opened in 1853 to serve the needs of Gregorio Briones and his family.
By 1878, a church had been built on the property and the entire parcel was donated to the Archdiocese of San Francisco. This small cemetery, overlooking the Bolinas Lagoon, is the oldest cemetery in Marin and is still active today.